I’m so glad you stopped by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday for fabulous food made healthier! Last week was quite an event – the perfect way to start off the New Year! We had a little bit of everything…I decided to highlight one of my favorite desserts and some healthier main dishes.
My Book: An Update
My publisher sent my book to the printer on Friday afternoon! Up to that point we’d been working non-stop, even through the holidays. Clearly it’s a little behind schedule but I’ve learned that it’s pretty typical in the book biz. For those of you who have pre-ordered -thank you! I’m the last to find out about any production changes (I’m just the author…) so once I get a new release date I’ll share it with you. It’ll be here soon.
The process has left me exhausted. In fact, my husband threatened to have me kidnapped and taken away to a spa if I didn’t take a few days off and rest. I don’t know why relaxing is so hard for me, but I’m just not good at it.
But, I am taking his advice and taking an at-home-vacation. (I’d rather be at home with the dogs…) Lots of girl flicks, maybe a facial and a massage, and tons of sleep. I’ll be back on Friday with a post about exercise and living Resolution Free in 2011.
Next week I’ll share a little more about my book and some fabulous recipes I made just for you.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Tapioca Pudding (one of my guilty pleasures…) from Kaleidoscope of Days
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad from The Local Cook
- Curried Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Daily Bites
- Cranberry-Glazed Turkey Meatballs from Cara’s Cravings
NEW Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Vegan Health Bar Cookies)
This linky list is now closed.