D-Tox e-Cookbook Now on Sale!
One cold January, 20+ bloggers came together for 31 days to share 31 nourishing and detoxifying smoothie, juice, and soup recipes. The blogosphere buzzed with great new ways of upping the intake of fruit and vegetables to start the year off right.
This January D-tox event was so well received that these 20+ bloggers decided to write and publish an e-cookbook—capturing these fantastic recipes, tips and tricks in one place. You’ll find one of my smoothie recipes in the book!
And so without further ado, we announce the release of Eat Fresh and D-Tox Your Life: A Collection of Smoothies, Juices, Soups and Tips for the Whole Family. Not only will this book provide you with inspiration to increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables, but it also benefits others. All proceeds from this e-book go directly to MitoAction.
MitoAction and Their Mission.
MitoAction is a Boston-based nonprofit helping children and adults with mitochondrial disease navigate the complex journey of managing the disease. MitoAction’s mission is to improve the quality of life for everyone affected by mitochondrial disease through support, education, outreach, and advocacy initiatives. You may read more about MitoAction here.
What is Mitochondrial Disease?
Mitochondrial disease is a genetic, neurodegenerative disorder that occurs when the mitochondria fail to produce enough energy for cell or organ function. More common than cystic fibrosis, mitochondrial disease can develop in both children and adults and is often misdiagnosed. Mito symptoms are varied and progressive, and can include stroke, muscle pain, extreme fatigue, and organ failure. Mitochondrial disease is related to many other conditions, including autism, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s.
Download Your e-Cookbook Today!
To download your PDF e-cookbook Eat Fresh and D-Tox Your Life and support the efforts of MitoAction, click here.
In this e-cookbook you will find:
- Tips like “How to Hide Greens” & “Smoothies and the Color Wheel”
- 9 Kid-Friendly and Beginner Smoothie Recipes
- 19 “Now I’m Feeling Braver” Smoothie and Juice Recipes
- A handful of soups, Detox Tips and More!
- Personal stories from, and hyperlinks, to each blogger’s website
- $10 suggested donation. Click here to download.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways, contests, and book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Immune Building Garlic Soup (SF, GF, DF) (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!