Happy November! We’re just getting into the planning stages of the holiday season, and recipe inspiration is everywhere.
Are you on the lookout for new recipes to try this Thanksgiving? If so, you might want to check out these five immune boosting foods to add to your holiday meal and gluten-free Thanksgiving favorites.
Now onto our slightly indulgent recipes…
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Dairy-Free Salted Caramel Sauce from The Prudent Pantry
- Homemade Maple Apple Chicken Breakfast Sausage from Recipes to Nourish
- Cinnamon Raisin Granola Bars from Raia’s Recipes
- Triple Fat Fudge from Real Food Forager
- Minty Chocolate Dessert Bars from Allergy-Free Test Kitchen
- No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Bites from Savory Lotus
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.