Thanks for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! With the New Year we had so many healthy recipes last week.
Remember – this week SIT’s publish time has changed to 8 pm CST on Monday night.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chickpea and Spinach Curry from Beyond Rice & Tofu
- Sweet and Spicy Lentils with Harissa from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- Baked Oatmeal Bars from Once a Month Mom
- Homemade Hemp Milk from Dishes and Dishes
Last week everyone loved the top posts or 2011- here were the two SS&GF readers visited the most:
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Chickpea, Fennel, & Swiss Chard Stew (vegan, GF, SF)