Before we get to Healthier Highlights…
- Nourished tickets go on sale today! Don’t miss out on the first gluten-free and allergen friendly food conference. There are a limited number of Early Bird tickets available at a $20 discount.
- A Gluten-Free Holiday starts this Thursday right here at Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free. Bring your best tips and recipes for staying healthier through the holidays. I’ll be giving away two copies of my book, too!
- Pumpkin Seed Coconut Flour Crust from Food, Farm, Health
- Allergen Friendly Pumpkin Pie from Lexie’s Kitchen
- Vegan Cashew Fudge from Hobby and More
This recipe isn’t gluten-free but I love the idea and will give this a try:
- Sweet Potato Pie Stuffed Jack-O-Lanterns from Coping with Frugality
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Cookie Cake from The Nondairy Queen
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Cara’s Cravings
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Chocolate Cut Out Cookies (SF, GF) (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!