Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday — a great place to share your healthier recipe and discover new ones! Last week we had 116 recipes at SIT. Thanks for taking the time to share yours today and check out the others.
In case you missed it, on Sunday I shared an easy recipe for an Easy One-Pot Meal of Pork Chops, Onions, and Brussels Sprouts. When I say easy, I mean easy. It takes only about 10-15 minutes to prepare and then finishes off in the oven for about an hour. Be sure to check it out.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Homemade Fruit Leather in the Oven from Practical Stewardship
- Cheese Garlic Crackers (gluten-free, vegan) from Part-Time Health Nut
- Zesty Quinoa Stuffed Avocados from Pure Vitality
- Grain-Free Chocolate Muffins from Anne-Marie Cain
- 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Fudge (gluten-free & vegan) from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Lemon Drop Cookies (gluten-free) from The Non-Dairy Queen
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.