Thanks for coming back to SIT! I know last week I said I’ve been planning a change here – and it’s not ready just yet. I have a time deficiency – I always think I can get things done faster than I actually do. So, fingers crossed for next week. I know you’ll love the change.
If you haven’t checked out how I’m getting my pantry organized in just 15 minutes a day, follow #projectpantry on Twitter or Instagram. I’ve also been posting pics on my Facebook page. I knew I’d never have a huge chunk of time to tackle my pantry but I’ve been able to do it a little at a time.
I love this Basil Beet Salad from Miachel Pruett of Spiced Curiosity. I met Miachel at Nourished 18 months ago and we’ve kept in touch. She is a very talented lady. I hope someday she’ll give me photography lessons. And, she links up here weekly so make sure to look for her.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal from Axiom at Home
- Homemade Popcorn with Chocolate, Cherries, and Sea Salt from Stacy Makes Cents
- Chocolate Pumpkin Parfait from Made to Glow
- Healthy Fun Size Snicker Bars (Vegan, Grain-Free) from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Pumpkin Cake with Cashew Icing from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffin in a Mug from Simply Healthy Home
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.