Another week of healthy recipes – gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, raw, dairy-free, and more.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Balsamic Chicken & Rice from Finding Joy In My Kitchen
- Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting from The Delshad Duo (these have a neat date filling)
- Buckwheat Crepes from Jenn Cuisine
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Beyond Rice & Tofu
- Easy Peasy Veggie Dinner from Organizing Life
Yesterday I posted SS&GF’s first YouTube video…I made Spooky Cobweb Brownies. I had more fun with this than I should have…
I started closing the Linky earlier to keep the spammers out & forgot to announce it here. Sorry to those of you who showed up & found a closed Linky. The Linky will be open until Friday night at 10 pm CST.
Desserts Without Compromise Winner is…
A Virtual Chili Cook-Off
My friend, Helen, is hosting the Texas Star Chili Cook-Off during the month of October. If you have a great chili recipe, link it up or make it and get it posted. You just might win a copy of her cookbook, Miz Helen’s Kitchen Table. I’m linking my Sweet n’ Spicy Turkey Pinto Bean Chili.
Stumble & Tweet…
Please help spread the word about healthier food – Stumble & Tweet this post along with other recipes you love from the round-up each week. I’ve been Stumbling & Tweeting as many posts as I can…I’d love your help in getting the word out.
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways or book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Mushroom & Sage Stuffed Bell Peppers)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.
This linky list is now closed.