What a week it’s been! I can’t believe Tuesday is here already.
Last week was a whirlwind of activity between both news spots and The Gluten & Allergen-Free Expo.
Friday morning I was on Good Morning Texas chatting about the Expo and making Cinnamon Raisin Scones. Check out the clip – and yes, those donuts are gluten-free and refined sugar-free. (It’s a recipe from my book.)
This clip is different than the last clip I posted. I was lucky enough to be on the news both Thursday and Friday mornings. (If you can’t see the video in your RSS feed or your e-mail, click through to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com.)
If you didn’t make it to the GFAF Expo in Dallas, mark your calendars for next April because we have a new event you won’t want to miss:
Nourished – A Food Blogger Conference!
Yes, a food blogger conference on Friday April 13th geared specifically toward gluten-free and allergen-friendly bloggers! Anyone can attend but we’ll be tailoring sessions toward our specific niches.
The conference will be followed by two days of The GFAF Expo. Both events will be held at the same hotel in a suburb of Chicago.
Jen Cafferty, founder of The GFAF Expo, and I are teaming up to bring this event to you. I’ll be sharing more information soon and we’ll be launching our website. We’re so excited!
Ok…back to SIT! Can’t wait to see what you’ve cooked up!
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Sweet Corn Spoon Bread (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!