Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, the place to share your healthier recipe. Last week we had 118 recipes here at SIT. If you’re still looking for new ways to use pumpkin, check out one of the many recipes that were shared last week.
In case you missed it, be sure to check out my latest recipe for Attune Foods — Cinnamon Oat Brown Rice Crispy Treats. They’re a healthier way to balance out the Halloween candy. Plus, you don’t even need the oven!
And make sure to check out 30+ Real Food & Natural Living Ebooks written by top bloggers for just $29 – it’s a wealth of information for a great price! Make sure to see the ‘Simple Scrubs & Gifts’ under Skincare & Beauty – looks perfect for gift giving!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Cinnamon Dusted Dried Apple Rings from The Hedge Combers
- Yogurt Cheesecake from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna from Simply Living Healthy
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Blondies (gluten-free, vegan) from Food and Yoga for Life
- Pumpkin Scones from The Not So Super Mama
- Dense & Chewy Pumpkin Cookies from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.