Thanks for stopping by for another week of healthy recipes – gluten-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan, egg-free. We always have a little bit of everything, which makes every week a buffet of inspiration.
Nourished – A Food Blogger Conference
Our site is live! Hop on over and read what Nourished is about, check out out list of presenters, and sign up for our email or RSS updates. We’ll be updating the site as we have new information about presenters.
Tickets go on sale November 1st. There is a limited number of Early Bird tickets available at a $20 discount.
A Gluten-Free Holiday
Our second annual Gluten-Free Holiday event starts next Thursday. You don’t want to miss out on this event! We’ll be sharing our favorite holiday recipes and we’ll have a linky so you can share yours, too. Each week we’ll also have a different gluten-free cookbook giveaway.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
I’ve been wanting to make Flax Bread for so long…this looks like a great recipe:
- Foccacia Flax Bread from Whole. New. Mom.
I have a CrockPot Apple Butter recipe in my cookbook. I use different sweeteners but this still looks incredible:
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter from At Home with Gina C.
And, of course I had to include a couple pumpkin recipe:
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Mexican Chicken Tortilla Casserole (SF, GF) (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!