Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, the place to share and find delicious recipes that are made a bit healthier. There were 105 recipes post at SIT last week.
In case you missed it, be sure to check out my recipe for Homemade Sugar-Free, Alcohol-Free Vanilla Extract. It has to steep for 6 weeks, so if you whip up a batch right now it will be ready for all of your holiday baking!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Pumpkin Enchiladas from Conscious Eatery
- Kale, Onion, and Peppers from Elegantly Gluten Free
- Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake from Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cream Squares from Sweetly Raw
- Skinny Gluten-Free Low Carb Magic Bars from Gluten Free Home Bakery
- Gluten-Free and Gum-Free Quick Bread from Nourishing Foodways
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.