Hello and welcome back to #SITues! Thank you for stopping by.
Our Group Pinterest Board
It has been so much fun connecting with you on Pinterest! Our group board is gaining momentum and followers. I love it!
I’ve added most who have signed up. For those of you who signed up and weren’t added, I am going to finish that up later tonight. If I had trouble adding you, I sent you an email.
If you haven’t signed up please do so below!
I figured out that we need to be following each other or I can’t add you. So, when you check out our board follow me. If I’m not following you already I’ll follow you back.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Apple Streusel Muffins with Pumpkin Frosting from Savory Lotus
- Pumpkin Caramel Swirl Brownies from Ricki Heller
- Apricot-Lavender-Almond Energy Balls from Eileen’s Everyone Eats Right
- No Flour (Black Bean) Brownies from Practical-Stewardship
- Simply Made Buns from Sandi’s Allergy-Free Recipes
- Pumpkin Bread from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.