Welcome back to another edition of Slightly Indulgent Tuesday — the place to browse and share fabulous recipes made a bit healthier. Last week, there were over 100 recipes shared here at SIT including some great recipes that use pumpkin and other fall produce. Yum!
In case you missed it last week, be sure to check out my latest recipe for Peanut Butter Buckwheat-Hemp Cookies. It features Erewhon Buckwheat-Hemp Cereal — a new gluten-free cereal from Attune Foods.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Hearty Pennsylvania Dutch Rivel Soup (gluten-free, dairy-free) from Draven Made
- Spicy Pumpkin Hummus from The Cyclist’s Wife
- Herby Roasted Pumpkin and Potatoes with Seared Saganaki from Gastronomical Sovereignty
- Paleo Toffee Caramels from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Pumpkin Protein Pudding from Sensual Appeal
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding from Anne-Marie Cain
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.