Healthy food can be created in so many ways – gluten-free or not. I don’t know about you, but I find so much inspiration from dishes coming out of the kitchens of some of my favorite gluten-full cooks. Good food is good food.
I may not be able to eat it all but I can always learn something. So, gluten-free or not, sugar-free or not – everyone is welcomed with open arms to share their healthier ideas about food at Slightly Indulgent Tuesday.
Last Week’s Healthier *Pumpkin* Highlights
We had an overwhelming number of pumpkin dishes last week. I happen to love pumpkin – and to be honest I eat it right from the can with a little stevia and cinnamon. (Yes, I put it in a bowl first…should I post a recipe?)
- Pumpkin Pie & info about a gluten-free store bought crust from Elegantly, Gluten-Free
- Mini Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes from Daily Bites
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Gluten-Free by Nature
- A Pumpkin Patch of Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes from Real Sustenance
- Banana Pumpkin Loaf from Gluten-Free A to Z
- 10 Best Pumpkin Recipes from Of Such is the Kingdom
- Vegan Pumpkin Bread from She Let Them Eat Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Bagels from Finding Joy in My Kitchen
- Pumpkin Orange Blueberry Muffins from My Sweet & Savory
- Apple Cider Pumpkin Pancakes from Cook It Allergy Free
I love beets…and I shared how I roast them. Yes, simple. But totally delicious.
Winner – Cooking for Isaiah
Congrats to food blogger & commenter number 243 – Claudia from Foodessa! Shoot me an e-mail and I’ll get your book to you right away.
Stumble & Tweet…
Please help spread the word about healthier food – Stumble & Tweet this post along with other recipes you love from the round-up each week. I’ve been Stumbling & Tweeting as many posts as I can…I’d love your help in getting the word out.
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways or book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Oven Roasted Beets)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I don’t enjoy deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.
This linky list is now closed.