It’s time for Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Thank you so much for stopping by week after week to share your healthier recipe and to check out the others. Last week we had over 100 recipes here at SIT and so many of them featured Fall goodies. Yum!
Also, in case you hadn’t heard, Kate from Eat | Recycle | Repeat is hosting the Adopt A Gluten-Free Blogger event this month. Head over to her blog to get the details on how to participate and sign-up by October 28th.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Harvest Spice Cake with Pineapple Filling from Nom Yum & Free
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter from Almonds & Avocados
- Courgette & Roasted Cherry Tomato Soup from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie
- Flourless Pumpkin Cake Bars from This Chick Cooks
- Paleo Apple Squash Muffins from Fresh4Five
- Pumpkin Donuts Made Allergy Friendly from Allergy Free Test Kitchen
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.