Thanks for showing up at Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! We’ve got great things happening this week!
The last few weeks I’ve mentioned that I had something in the works for our weekly link-up. Well, I’m finally ready to execute. I’m SO EXCITED about this and hope you’ll join in with me.
Here are the details:
- First, we have a new logo. I thought it was time for a fresh look. I love the bright colors!! You should be able to get the code for it from my sidebar in the next day or so. If you don’t want to wait, just right click and save it to your desktop and upload it to your blog.
- Second – and much more exciting – I’ve created a group Pinterest board for all of us SITers to pin our recipes to, and other recipes we love from SIT. It’s a simple way to get the word out about how tasty healthy food can be. I just KNOW that with all of us pinning so many of your recipes will go viral. And that’s what we want, right?
- Third – we now have a hash tag – #SITues – use it on all your SIT-related social media posts. It’s another way to get the word out and help our recipes go viral.
- NOTE: To be part of the SIT board, your linked posts must link back to a SIT post.
If you want to be part of the group board, fill in the Google doc below. You should be able to pin to the board within 48 hours. If not, email me at amy (at) simplysugarandglutenfree.com
Last Week’s Healthier Recipe Highlights
- French Crepes (Vegan, GF) from Stuffed Veggies
- Date Hazelnut Carrot Cake from The Fussiest Eater
- Grain Free Individual Peach Cakes from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- Pumpkin Pie Bars with Raw Graham Cracker Crust from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Quinoa Apple Pie Breakfast Cookies from Cooking Quinoa
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.