- Brown Rice Pancakes with Banana Syrup from The Frugally Rich Life
- Chipotle Chicken Chili from The Good Stuff
- Sushi Rice Bowls from Beyond Rice & Tofu
- Blueberry Biscuits from Keri’s Creations
- Chocolate Beet Vegan Cupcakes from The Mommy Bowl
Upgrade Your Carbs….I posted some of my favorite ways to eat my favorite comfort foods a little healtheir. Stop by and share your favorite comfort foods in the comfort section.
- Get a FREE copy of Jules’ 2010 Thanksgiving E-book. Details and coupon code at the bottom of this post.
- Enter the Texas Star Chili Cook-Off for a chance to win my good friend’s cookbook, Miz Helen’s Kitchen Table.
- Enter my give-away – a copy of Cooking for Isaiah by Silvana Nardone.
Stumble & Tweet…
Please help spread the word about healthier food – Stumble & Tweet this post along with other recipes you love from the round-up each week. I’ve been Stumbling & Tweeting as many posts as I can…I’d love your help in getting the word out.
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways or book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Mushroom & Sage Stuffed Bell Peppers)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.
This linky list is now closed.