Thanks for coming back to another week of healthier recipes!
Last week you could tell that the season are changing by the recipes you shared. There were a host of seasonal dishes perfect for cooler weather.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
Hallie and I must share a brain…I’ve been eating something so similar to this every day for the last week and a half:
- Maple Pumpkin Pudding or Frosting from Daily Bites
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Grain-Free Mini Eclairs (SF, GF) (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!