Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Thanks for coming back each week and sharing your healthier recipes. You can tell that autumn is on it’s way by the wonderful seasonal recipes that you’ve been sharing — cozy meals as well as apple and pumpkin recipes galore.
In case you missed it here at SS & GF last week, Becky Rudin of The Sugar-Free Fairy shared her fabulous recipe for a Easy Hummus trio. It’s a great base recipe that you can tweak to make different variations — perfect for a Fall get-together.
Also, if you’re a mom to kids with dietary restrictions, you know how tricky playdates can be when it comes to snack time. Stop by Life Your Way and see how I’ve learned to survive playdates with my “special diet” kid.
Now onto the food…what healthier recipes have you been making lately?
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- GF Apple Dumplings from Poor & Gluten Free
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Pizookie from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Caramel Apple Swirl Cheesecake from Sweetly Raw
- Decadent Double Chocolate Bites from Sandi’s Allergy-Free Recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins from The Knoxville Holts
- Pumpkin Muffin in a Mug from Simply Healthy Home
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.