I hope you had a wonderful week! The days fly by even faster with two kiddos at home. It seems like the last SIT was just a couple of days ago.
Luke has been experiencing some nighttime infant upset belly episodes. My little guy has always been an awesome sleeper, but the last few nights have been rough. He’s been up for hours at a time fussing. We’ve been using gripe water but nothing seems to help until he throws up. Ugh. It’s so hard to not be able to help him. Some of my girlfriends said their kids went through the same thing and their kids just had to outgrow it. Have you had a similar experience?
On to the food…last week I posted a round-up of 25 time-saving, freezer-friendly recipes. Freezer meals are how I made it through the last 6 weeks. With the holidays around the corner you’ll want to bookmark this post.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Pumpkin Cream Pies from Gal on a Mission
- Vegan Creamy Pink Smoothie from My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Raw Chocolate Macaroons from Fox in the Kitchen
- Zucchini Apple Bread or Muffins from Allergy Free Alaska
- Raw Carrot Sandwich Bread from Gluten-Free Cat
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Zucchini Breakfast Cookies from Practical-Stewardship
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.