It’s that time again. And, my oh my. It’s been one. of. those. weeks.
So forgive me that SIT published a little late.
I’ve had so many balls in the air and a few have been dropped. I’m grateful today that I know I’m ‘perfectly imperfect’ and it’s ok to let my humanness show. As opposed to that Super Woman I often think I need to be. I’m sure you have a little bit of that at times too, huh? Wanting to be able to do it all and having to accept that you have limits.
On that note…did you see the preschool ebook bundle I shared? If you have a little one at home like I do, you’ll want to check it out. I am so excited to start some of the learning activities with Nate.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Peaches and “Cream” Ice Cream from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Krazy Good Kale Chips from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Peach Bars from Green Vegan Living
- Paleo Chocolate Pudding Snacks from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Triple Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert from Sweetly Raw
- Homemade Sunflower Seed Butter, Extra Creamy from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.