Happy September! I hope you had a relaxing Labor Day weekend. Joe and I spent most of the weekend at home with the kids. Nate came down with a little cold so we stayed close to home for most of the weekend. We did some tandem stroller shopping which was fun. I didn’t think I’d need a tandem stroller for quite some time because I’m a committed baby wearer. Nate was rarely in the stroller so I thought it would be the same with Luke.
I quickly learned that when you’re in certain places with a 18-month old and a newborn, you need somewhere safe to strap in both kids. I won’t go into all the embarrassing details. Just know that I looked like a complete greenhorn momma.
Anyway, let’s talk food. We had some tasty food here last week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Crock Pot Spiced Peach Butter from Stacy Makes Sense
- Lemon Coconut Energy Bites from One Small Vegan
- Blackberry Brulee (Dairy Free Custard) from Savory Lotus
- Grain Free Coconut Apple Granola Bars from Real Food Forager
- Gluten Free Mini Honey Cakes from Gluten Free A – Z Blog
- Homemade Nut-Free Nutella from The Tasty Alternative
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.