Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday. I’m so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see your recipes.
It’s been another hectic week at home! Joe was out of town for a couple of nights and I was home with the two boys alone. Lordy, bedtime was rough! But, I learned a few tricks and hopefully next time will be easier. Every day we’re learning how to be a family of four. It’s a blessing.
I know I promised you a post about Luke – it will go live tomorrow. He is adorable. We are so grateful that he is part of our family.
5 Real Food Ebooks for $7.40
For those of you who love real food, check out this incredible collection of real food ebooks. They’ve got great information about eating a real food diet. Note – these books aren’t exclusively gluten-free but there is information included pertinent to eating gluten- and grain-free.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Upside Down Pear Cake with Cardamom Honey Glaze from Savory Lotus
- Secret Ingredient Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Muddle-Headed Mamma
- Chocolate Honey Coconut Butter from A Harmony Healing
- Chocolate “Peanut” Butter Protein Bars from Allergy Free Test Kitchen
- Grain-Free Bagels from Laura’s Gluten-Free Pantry
- Zucchini Chai Spiced Muffins from The Tasty Alternative
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.