Thanks for stopping by! I am so glad you’re here and I can’t wait to see what you’ve whipped up this week. I haven’t had much time to cook or bake lately – I’ve had my hands full with babies. So, I’m going to get my baking fix through you.
I’ve got a post in the works to introduce you to my sweet baby Luke. Your heart is going to melt when you see this little guy. Mine does. Look for it later this week.
Also last week, Wendy from CookingQuinoa.net shared a recipe for Tomato and Olive Pizzettes with Quinoa Crust. I adore Wendy’s cooking! She puts so much heart into her recipes. I can’t wait to try her Quinoa Pizza Crust. If you’re worried about the strong flavor of quinoa flavor, she’s got a great way to mellow it out.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Peaches with Ricotta and Salted Maple Brazil Nuts from Beyond the Peel
- Apricot Ginger & Lemon Pluot Sorbets from Spiced Curiosity
- Overnight Mini Chocolate Pudding Oats from The Womble
- Power Bars from The Holistic Baker
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Gluten Free, Sugar Free Chocolate “Muffin in a Mug” from Simply Healthy Home
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.