Welcome to another week of fabulous food made healthier! I’m excited to see what you’ve cooked up over the last week. If you missed SIT last week, you can check out the 55 recipes here. There are plenty of recipes with chocolatey goodness!
Baby Green made his arrival last week — I’ll share more about that soon! Right now, I’m enjoying time with my family and getting used to life as a mom of two. In my stead, Lauren from Oatmeal with a Fork shared a guest post last week for Raw Ice Cream Sandwiches. A healthy paleo dessert!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chocolate Almond Butter and Pumpkin Smoothie from Raia’s Recipes
- Carrot Mango Smoothie from Practical-Stewardship
- Fudgy Sweet Potato Truffles from Eat Recycle Repeat
- Raw Double Chocolate Coconut Bites from Real Food Forager
- Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter from Whole New Mom
- Chocolate Superfood Shake from Sweetly Raw
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.