I’m so thankful that you’ve taken the time to stop by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday to share your healthier recipes and browse those of others. Last week there were 55 recipes to choose from at SIT. Take a moment to check those out. There are definitely some great recipes.
As you probably know, Baby #2 is on the way. So, while I take some time to spend with my family and new little one, you’ll see some fantastic guest posts and recipes here at SS & GF. In case you missed it, last week Sarah Hornaeck at Sarah Bakes Gluten Free shared a beautiful recipe for Gluten Free Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake. You don’t want to miss out on it!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Lemon Pudding Cake with Fresh Berry Sauce from Simple Gluten Free Kitchen
- Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Snacks from Gluten Free Pantry
- Gluten Free Mocha Cupcakes from The Knoxville Holts
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Gluten Free Calzones from Live Free, Gluten Free
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.