Thanks for taking the time to visit Slightly Indulgent Tuesday and sharing your healthier recipes! Last week, there were 66 recipes at SIT. Check them out if you didn’t get a chance to already.
If you’re feeling the heat in your part of the country, there are so many wonderful cool and healthy treats that you can make at home. Granitas are one of the simplest frozen treats you can make — you just need juice or sweet fruit puree. Or, try this 5-Minute Blueberry Banana “Ice Cream” for a tasty and quick dessert. If you’d like more frozen treat ideas, stop by my other blog The Balanced Platter for some frozen dessert recipes this week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Grilled Cherry Vanilla Pound Cake from SCD for Life
- Loaded Guaco Garbanzo Bean Salad from Gluten Free Cat
- Lemon Basil Pesto from Recipes to Nourish
- No Bake Cookies from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Healthier Zucchini Bread from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- 2 Ingredient Snack Balls from Nourishing Passions
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.