It’s time to share our recipes for fabulous food made a bit healthier! Last week there were 65 recipes shared at SIT. I can’t wait to see what you share this week.
If you’re looking for some easy gluten-free recipes that all of your guests will enjoy, try my Gluten-Free Chocolate Fruit Pizza on Life Your Way and my Homemade Sloppy Joes right here on SS & GF. They’re both great for serving at a summer get-together.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup from Real Food Forager
- Crockpot Sweet Apple Chutney from Stacy Makes Cents
- Homemade “Shirley Temple” Soda from Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery
- No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Bars from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Chocolate Banana Cake (gluten-free & vegan) from Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
- Cherry Almond Muffins (dairy & gluten free) from Gluten Free Yummy
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.