Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! It’s time to share our delicious recipes that are made just a little bit healthier. If you missed out last week, check out the recipes here.
One way you can make recipes a bit healthier is by incorporating quinoa. If you haven’t tried quinoa before, it’s an amazing superfood that can be enjoyed in savory and sweet dishes. If you’re looking for a quinoa recipe to try it out, check out my recipe page for some inspiration.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Grilled Plum and Herbal Tea Popsicles from Architecture of a Mom
- Blueberry, Lavender, and Lemon Cake from Detached and Connected
- Strawberry Salsa – Two Ways from Eileen’s Everyone Eats Right
- Raw Dark Chocolate Mousse from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Chocolate Chunk Almond Butter Cookies from Sandi’s Allergy-Free Recipes
- Raw Chocolate Vegan Cheesecake from Sweetly Raw
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.