Thanks for taking the time to check out Slightly Indulgent Tuesday today! Last week we had 76 healthier recipes to choose from. If you didn’t have a moment to take look, do it today and find something great for these hot summer days.
Last week, I shared a two new recipes that are perfect for the summer – my new and improved Slow Cooker Ketchup v. 2.0 and my Dairy-Free Chocolate-Coconut Crunch Coated Ice Cream Balls with Dark Caramel Sauce for Attune Foods.
Also, if you’ve got kids home for the summer, you might want to check out some of my recent Pinterest finds featuring some great recipes for kid-friendly food and cookbooks.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Ice Cream from Not Missing A Thing
- Sun Dried Tomatoes & Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto from Small Footprint Family
- Cashew Raisin Cookies from Easy Natural Food
- Flourless Sunbutter Cookies from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Raw, Nut-Free Lemon Bars from Nom Yum Free
- 3-Ingredient, No-Cook Strawberry Blender Jam from Practical-Stewardship
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.