It’s time again for the latest installment of Slightly Indulgent Tuesday. Thanks for your participation each week. If you missed last week’s SIT, you can check it out here or see the highlights below.
With our recent move to a new home, I haven’t had much time to cook and create new recipes. However, my other site The Balanced Platter has some delicious gluten-free recipes from an amazing team of contributors that are perfect for summer. Check out recipes like Mango Pineapple Smoothie Ice Pops, Peach Chia Jam, Strawberry Salsa, No-Bake Paleo Shortcake, and a trio of Cereal Bars.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chocolate Zucchini Truffles from Veggie Quest
- Raw Spinach Pesto Pasta from Gluten-Free Cat
- Grilled Chicken Strawberry Salad with Poppyseed Dressing from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations
- Cinnamon Loaf from Sandi’s Allergy-Free Recipes
- Fudgy Paleo Brownies from Laura’s Gluten-Free Pantry
- Omega No-Bakes from Stealthy Mom
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.