It’s that time to share your recipes for fabulous food made a little bit healthier! Last week there were nearly 70 recipes shared here at SIT. Take some time to check them out.
If you’re new to gluten-free living, you might want to check out my latest article for Life Your Way — Yes, You Do Like Gluten-Free Food. There are so many wonderful foods that are gluten-free. Check out the article for links to some delicious gluten-free recipes!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Coconut Multi-Fruit Tart from Real Food Forager
- Homemade Lara Bars from Counter Culture Living
- Toasted Coconut Dark Chocolate Biscotti from Hope’s Kitchen
- Grain-Free, High-Protein, Raw Cookie Dough Snack from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
- Grain-Free Strawberry-Almond Coffee Cake from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust from Oatmeal with a Fork
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.