Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays — the place to find new healthier recipes and share your own! Last week, there were 70 recipes here at SIT. Thanks for your participation!
I’ve also got a new page to share with you today — Summer Recipes! Now that summer has hit and our farmer’s markets are filling up with beautiful produce, I’ve pulled together some of my summer recipes all into one place. I hope it provides you with some great gluten-free, refined sugar-free recipe inspiration!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Lemon Lime Cooler from Raia’s Recipes
- Green Monster Smoothie from Herban Momma
- Vegetable Stack with Parmesan, Rosemary, and Sea Salt from Gluten Free Yummy!
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Bars from Practical-Stewardship
- Chocolate “Blender” Ice Cream from Sensitive Economist
- Coconut Macaroon Muffin in a Mug from Debbie Lund
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.