Looking for healthier recipes? You’ve come to the right place! Last week, there were nearly 70 recipes here at SIT. Check it out some healthy recipe inspiration.
Picnic season is here, and fried chicken is a staple at many picnics and potlucks. If you’re looking for a healthier version, check out my latest recipe for Attune Foods — Oven Fried Chicken and Kale-Carrot Slaw.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Cherry Mint Lemonade (Honey Sweetened) from Recipes to Nourish
- Creamy Orange Poppy Seed Dressing from Angela’s Kitchen
- Vegan Pina Colada Ice Cream from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Food & Yoga for Life
- Coconut Flour Cake from A Families Love
- Almond “Sugar” Cookies from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.