Thanks for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday for some great healthier recipes! Last week, there were nearly 70 recipes here at SIT. Check it out for some new recipes. Also, last week I posted a round-up of some great Memorial Day Recipes that work for every day as well.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Soft Ginger Cookies from Live Free, Gluten Free
- Berry Good Spinach Salad with Strawberry Dressing from Sweet. Smart. Vegan.
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes from The Tasty Alternative
- “Liquid Gold” Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce from Allergy Free Alaska
- Super Healthy GF Blueberry Muffins from Sift, Stir, and Savour
- Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups from The Knoxville Holts
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.