Thanks again for taking the time to stop by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday this week! Last week there were over 60 recipes shared at SIT. If you’re looking for something new to try at your Memorial Day gathering this weekend, check out the Raw Lemon Cheesecake Bars I made. Also, the SIT archives are a tremendous resource.
If you didn’t get a chance to last week, be sure to check out Dreena’s recipe for her Panfried Falafel Patties AND enter the giveaway to win a copy of her book Let Them Eat Vegan. The giveaway is open until Thursday, May 23rd at 11:59pm CST.
Finally, Kate from Eat, Recycle, Repeat just hosted a Virtual Whole Foods Potluck. So many tasty dishes to browse. I noticed that many of the regular SIT contributors participated. Hop over and take a look.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwich from Cuter than Gluten
- Pineapple Honeydew Baby Kale Smoothie from Fox in the Kitchen
- Chai Spiced Gluten-Free Granola from Gluten Free Yummy
- Protein Packed Monster Breakfast Cookies from Allergy Free Alaska
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Squares from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Creamy Lemon Crustless Pie from Cooking Traditional Foods
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.