Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays! Thanks for sharing your healthier recipes every week. Last week there were nearly 70 recipes shared here at SIT. If you didn’t get a chance to check them out last week, take a few minutes to do so today.
Last week I shared two amazing Italian recipes — gluten free pizza and pasta! If you’ve been missing pizza because of a gluten-free diet, you don’t have to any longer! I made Grilled Chicken, Asparagus, and Mushroom Pizza with Blackbird Bakery Pizza Crust, and it was AMAZING. Seriously, the pizza crust from Blackbird Bakery is delicious! I also shared a completely plant-based recipe for Spinach Penne Pasta with Toasted Almonds and Dairy-Free “Parmesan Creamy Cheese” that is simply pasta heaven.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Grain-Free No-Bake Cookies from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations
- Raw Cheesy Vegan Tacos from Gluten Free Cat
- Pistachio Gelato from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
- Gluten-Free Spice Cookies from Sandi’s Allergy-Free Recipes
- Coconut Swirl Bark from Sweetly Raw
- Cookie Dough Bites from The Knoxville Holts
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
From my sponsor: Plan to Eat was born from our desire to eat real food – great food – prepared at home, together as a family. Plant to Eat is an online menu planner that uses your recipes, scheduled for the days you want them, automatically generating your grocery list, organized the way you like to shop. Eat well. Eat together. PlantoEat.com.