Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Thanks so much for your participation in this weekly linky party. Last week, there were nearly 75 entries here at SIT. Check them out if you didn’t get a chance to do so earlier.
5 Gluten-Free, Grain-Free Ebooks for $7.40
If you’re looking for more gluten-free and grain-free inspiration, you’ll want picking up the Gluten- and Grain-Free Bundle of the Week this week. For just $7.40, you can get 5 great ebooks from now through next Monday at 8:00am EST. Go here for all the details on this fantastic deal.
Also, be sure to check out my latest recipe for Chocolate Mint Sandwich Cookies. You can make these cookies for any occasion — just change the shape of the cut-outs to suit the holiday or use circles to make your own homemade Oreos. So good!
BLOGGERS: Affordable Advertising on SS&GF
In case you missed it last week…I’ve decided to offer VERY affordable advertising for bloggers on SS&GF. The ad would be 125×125 and appear in my sidebar in the area pictured below.
If you’re interested, please send an email to amy2804 (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject line: Blogger Ad Space. I’ll reply with details.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Juicy Orange Vanilla Cake from The Kitchen Holiday
- Grain Free Cauliflower Wrap Pinwheels from Living Free
- Frost Sweetened Spinach with Sweet Potatoes from Poor and Gluten Free
- Grab & Go! Oatmeal Breakfast Bars from Allergy Free Alaska
- Coconut Butter Cups 5 Ways from Sweetly Raw
- Paleo 5 Minute Muffins from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.