Thanks again for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday to browse and share delicious recipes that are made just a bit healthier. Last week there were 86 recipes shared at SIT! Stop by and browse them if you didn’t get a chance to do so last week.
Also, you’ll want to check out my big announcement if you missed it last week!
Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up this next Sunday. If you’re looking for a festive recipe for the holiday, check out my Irish Soda Bread or my Chocolate Mint Brownies. Either one would be a great addition to your Saint Patrick’s Day feast!
BLOGGERS: Affordable Advertising on SS&GF
I’ve decided to offer VERY affordable advertising for bloggers on SS&GF. The ad would be 125×125 and appear in my sidebar in the area pictured below.
If you’re interested, please send an email to amy2804 (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject line: Blogger Ad Space. I’ll reply with details.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Maple Date Bars with Maple Cream from Pure and Peanut Free
- Carmelized Apple Cinnamon Pot de Creme from Gastronomical Sovereignty
- Irish Hot Chocolate Cupcakes from Nom Yum & Free
- The Best Gluten Free Vegan Bread from Hope’s Kitchen
- Vanilla Chocolate Chip Protein Bars from Sweetly Raw
- 3-Ingredient No Cook Chocolate Pudding from Eat Recycle Repeat
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.