Thanks for joining us this week for Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, the place to share and browse fabulous recipes that are made just a bit healthier. Last week there were nearly 75 recipes here at SIT. Be sure to check them out if you didn’t get a chance to do so.
Also, last week I shared a delicious new recipe for Healthy 6-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles. They taste decadent but are gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. Stop by the Attune Foods blog to see just how easy they are to make.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Buckwheat Krispie Treats from Part-Time Health Nut
- Paleo Chicken Casserole with Artichokes and Mushrooms from Gluten Free Travels
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Treats from Cultured Palate
- Banana Peanut Butter Cookies for Toddlers from Architecture of a Mom
- Vanilla Cupcakes (gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free) from Sandi’s Allergy Friendly Recipes
- Grain-Free Spice Muffins (gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free) from Awkward Girl Gets Fit
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.