Thanks again for visiting Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, the place to browse and share delicious recipes made just a bit healthier. Last week, you shared so many wonderful Valentine’s treats. If you didn’t get a chance to check out the over 80 recipes that were shared at SIT, be sure to do that.
In case you missed it, last week I shared my recipe for 5-Minute Dairy-Free Chocolate Blender Fondue. It’s great for a quick and easy dessert. You can also easily adapt it to make it vegan.
It’s not too late to enter the KIND Bar Valentine’s Day Giveaway! Five SS&GF readers will win a Valentine’s Day cube that’s valued at $50. Go here for more info on the giveaway. It’s open until Tuesday, February 19th at 11:59pm CST.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Sugar-Free Classic Creme Brulee (gluten-free, low carb) from A Cozy Place Called Home
- Meyer Lemon Lavender Bars (grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, & egg-free, from Hunter’s Lyonesse
- Paleo Chocolate Mocha Mousse from HealthNutNation
- Homemade Chocolate (GAPS, Paleo) from Real Food Forager
- Fresh Ginger Cakes (gluten-free, vegan) from My Munchable Musings
- French Silk Pie (gluten-free, egg-free, & nut-free) from Hope’s Kitchen
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.