Thanks for dropping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, the place to share your healthier recipes!
You can tell that Valentine’s Day is nearly here, and we’re in the mood for chocolate. Last week, there were over 90 recipes submitted to SIT and the reader favorites were all chocolate recipes. If you want even MORE chocolate recipe inspiration, be sure to stop by my gluten-free Chocolate Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes page. It’s a quick and easy way to find all of the chocolate goodies here on SS & GF.
In case you missed it, check out my latest recipe for Quinoa-Pumpkin Seed Granola. It is a crunchy oat-free granola that is the perfect way to start out your day.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Coconut Cutout Cookies from SCD for Life
- Paleo-Almond Spice Raisin Bread from Gluten Free Travels
- Orange Craisin & Walnut “Scones” from Raia’s Recipes
- Raw Chocolate Zucotto Cake from Sweetly Raw
- Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding from A Cozy Place Called Home
- Grain Free Chocolate Truffle Cake from Small Footprint Family
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.