Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week, there were over 90 recipes here at SIT. Thanks for sharing your healthier recipes! I hope that you’re finding some great ones too.
In case you missed it, Katie Kimball from Kitchen Stewardship shared her 3 ways to keep it simple with homemade food here at SS & GF. She also launched her latest ebook Better than a Box, 218+ pages of great information on “how to transform your processed foods recipes into whole foods favorites.” If you missed the coupon code and the launch sale, you can still get the premium package of this book at a reduced price of $14.95 for a limited time. This package includes the PDF, Kindle & Nook files, as well as other bonuses. Stop by Katie’s store for more details.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Banana Chocolate Mousse Cake from The P’s and Q’s of Me
- Sweet Potato, Swiss Chard, and Cauliflower Curry from Sweet Smart Vegan
- No-Potato Bacon Soup from Fresh 4 Five
- Raw Banana Coconut Cupcakes from Sweetly Raw
- Naan Bread, Gluten & Allergy Friendly from The Willing Cook
- Simple Shortbread from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.