Thanks again for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, a great place for sharing and finding new healthier recipes! Last week there were over 80 recipes shared here including many delicious looking salads. Be sure to check out those recipes if you didn’t get a chance.
Also, if you’re looking for a simple breakfast recipe for the slow cooker, I shared a great one last week. Check out my recipe for Slow Cooker Steel-Cut Oats with Apples — I love it, and so does Nate!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Ginger Endive Quinoa Boats from Sometimes I Veg
- Sunny Ginger Peach Smoothie from My Munchable Musings
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Brownies from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- No Cook Lemon Bars from Love A Fare
- Single Serve Grain-Free Cheese Bun from Fox in the Kitchen
- Tres Leche Cake from Hope’s Kitchen
- Crockpot Brownies from Practical-Stewardship
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.