Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays — the place to find new healthier recipes and share your own. Last week, there were 64 recipes here at SIT. Take a moment to check them out if you haven’t already. Thanks for your participation each week!
If you’re new to a gluten-free lifestyle, it can be overwhelming. But honestly, it doesn’t have to be that complicated. Check out my post on how to Make Going Gluten-Free Simple over at Life Your Way.
And in case you missed it last week, I shared a recipe for homemade laundry soap. It’s what I use to clean cloth diapers and homemade wipes. With Baby #2 due any day now, there will be many more diapers and wipes to wash.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Strawberry Coconut Cake with Strawberry Frosting from The Tasty Alternative
- Blueberry Ice Cream from Cultured Palate
- Simple Green Smoothie with Butternut Squash from Eat Recycle Repeat
- Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes from Simply Living Healthy
- Foolproof Gluten Free Pizza Dough from Allergy Free Alaska
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.