There have been so many delicious healthy dishes shared here lately – some gluten-free, some gluten-full. Being inspired by your dishes is a bright spot in my week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Choco Nut Drops from The Mommy Bowl
- Quinoa Millet Bread from 18 Hour Kitchen
- Chocolate Raspberry Pie from Gluten-Free Goodness
- Homemade Cliff Bars from This Chick Cooks
Martha Stewart Everyday Food Winners
Congrats to readers Barbara (jerseybabs) and Julie Reuter! You’re going to love Everyday Food.
Thanks to everyone who supported me and helped spread the news about my Martha Stewart Radio interview. It felt great to know you were with me.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Fig & Almond Cake (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
This linky list is now closed.