Welcome to the nightmare that is my very own pantry.
We moved three months ago and part of my (delusional) excitement was that I’d have a larger pantry and it would finally be organized. I had daydreams about catalog pantries, you know the ones with the beautiful containers of food lined up in a perfectly neat rows?
I had good reason to daydream, too. My old pantry was so small that I had to buy freestanding cabinets to put in the garage for overflow. But, now that I have a big pantry all the chaos is contained in one space. Every time I open the door I feel overwhelmed and disorganized.
My intention has been to organize my pantry. I haven’t tackled the pantry, though, because I know it will take a good chunk of time and right now I don’t have that.
But I do have 15 minutes a day.
#ProjectPantry starts Friday, October 4th and I’m inviting you to join me.
We’re going to create organized pantries everywhere, 15 minutes at a time!
Let’s make our pantries the calm, organized space they should be.
Here’s the challenge:
- Take a ‘before’ picture of your pantry.
- Spend 15 minutes a day for the next 7 days, beginning October 4th, organizing your pantry. Set a timer and when the 15 minutes is up, stop for the day.
- Follow along and watch me purge, organize, and try to make sense of my pantry on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Just search for #ProjectPantry.
- Share your pantry cleanse, too, using the hashtag #ProjectPantry.
- Take an after picture of your pantry on Thursday, October 10th.
- Send your before and after photos to amy (at) simplysugarandglutenfree.com. Post them on your favorite social media sites and use the hashtag #ProjectPantry.
#ProjectPantry starts in just two days! Are you up for the challenge?