This post is sponsored by Perfect Foods Bar. Opinions are 100% mine.
When I find a new gluten-free product I like, I’m always excited to share it with you. One of the foods that I find hardest to buy at the store are snacks. I like to make sure I’m eating something that’s balanced and will keep me going until my next meal.
Perfect Foods Bars have done this for me. The bars have just the right amount of sweetness while containing protein and fiber so your blood sugar and energy stay stable.
They’re made with real foods, just like you’d make for your family. Ingredients include organic peanut butter, organic almond butter, honey, and over 20 nutrient dense, organic whole foods supplements.
Even better is what’s not in them:
- Preservative-free – keep them refrigerated to maintain freshness. I’ve thrown the bars in my purse when I’m out and about for the day and they’re just as good as they are right out of the refrigerator.
- Soy-free – for those wanting to avoid soy because of possible hormonal imbalances, food intolerances, and digestive issues (The Carob Chip bars contain soy lecithin.)
- Gluten-free – for those with Celiac or other gluten and wheat intolerances
- Refined Sugar-free – it’s digested more slowly by your body than refined sugar so you won’t crash
- Contains no GMOs
Five tasty flavors include:
- Peanut Butter
- Fruit & Nut
- Carob Chip
- Cranberry Crunch Lite (my favorite!)
- Almond Butter
The story behind Perfect Foods Bars resonated with me because this product was born out of a dad’s love of feeding healthy foods to his children. Isn’t that what we all want to do? His at-home creation has morphed into a family-owned business that is sharing nutritious food across the nation.
The Give-Away (contest closed 12/19/11 – Congrats to Jen T., Susan G., & Sara!!)
Perfect Foods Bar is giving-away 1 mixed box of their nutrition-packed bars to three different SS&GF readers.
- Leave a comment – yes, it’s that easy!
For Additional Entries (leave a comment for each):
Contest open to continental US residents only. Must be 18 years or older to win. Contest ends on Monday, December 19th at 8:00 am CST.