Here are some of my favorite gluten-free, refined sugar-free, healthy recipes to help you celebrate Easter. With everyone buzzing about the upcoming holiday, it seemed only natural to share them with you.
Of course, several of them are desserts…what can I say? I love to bake.
Joe and I are going to have a quiet meal at home – I’m going to keep things simple because it’s just going to be the two of us. It’s always nice to have some quiet time together, but it’s also difficult to be away from our families on holidays.
SS&GF Easter Favorites
- Parmesan Quinoa with Carrots, Zucchini, and Yellow Squash
- Zucchini & Brown Rice Gratin
- Not Just Any Old Hummus
- Perfect Gluten-Free Bread
- Angel Food Cake
- Blueberry Tiramisu
- Flourless Chocolate Torte (dairy-free)
- Carrot Cupcakes – top with Raw Cashew Cream or Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fresh Fruit Tart with a Pecan-Date Crust
Also, make sure to check out these other round-ups:
What are your plans for Passover or Easter?